Growing business indeed indicates how well you are doing. That’s a clear-cut result of your hard work and diligence. But the growth also calls for upgradation. With your current shared plan, it would take much work to boost success rates. Take advantage of a new and robust solution – managed VPS hosting.
In this blog, we will talk about the two most common types of hosting – managed and unmanaged. We will consider the pros and cons of each one of them so that you can make informed decisions for your business.
Managed vs. Unmanaged VPS Hosting
You will encounter managed and unmanaged terms in your probe when looking for the most reliable hosting plan. But how do they differentiate from each other, and which can provide your business with the best support?
To get the correct answer, first, you must determine your business’s resource demands and decide how much control you want. From that, you can tell yourself which option will work fantastic for you. Now let’s dive into the significant differences between managed and unmanaged VPS hosting.
What is Managed VPS Hosting?
Managed VPS hosting is a hands-off type of approach. You get a VPS which you can use for whichever function you require. The service provider’s support team takes care of all the technicalities involved. They do maintenance, software installation, troubleshooting, and much more to ensure a smooth experience.
It becomes an ideal choice for those who are not tech-savvy or don’t possess a team to manage continuously. Also, if your business is growing, you need help managing everything independently; that’s where managed VPS in India helps. Here are a few pros and cons that will give a clear picture of managed VPS hosting:
Pros of Choosing Managed VPS Hosting
- Saves you and your team time and effort.
- Keep up with the OS updates to ensure strict security
- Facilitates quick and correct changes
- Work best for anyone with no expertise in IT
Cons of Choosing Managed VPS Hosting
- Cost is slightly higher as the scope of services provided is large
- An outside party gains more control to ensure convenient services.
What is Unmanaged VPS Hosting?
Unmanaged VPS hosting makes you responsible for everything. Those who are tech-savvy or run a decent-sized IT department can find unmanaged hosting an ideal option.
If you are planning to have it in your organization, then first make yourself aware of its few pros and cons:
Pros of Choosing Unmanaged VPS Hosting
- Less costly as compared to managed VPS.
- Provide you with more control.
Cons of Choosing Unmanaged VPS Hosting
- It demands hard work and continuous efforts, which disables you from focusing on other core business functions.
- Need 24/7 IT support from your business
- Challenging to keep up with OS updates and patches.
- Security and reliability decrease if you fail to update regularly.
Considering All This
Managed is better than unmanaged VPS hosting if your business is growing. Switching to a managed VPS solution would be best to fulfill your desire for never-ending growth. However, we advise you to trust Desi VPS for first-class services and continuous support. Our support team is always handy if you face any concern and get everything done timely so you never face any inconveniences. Finally, Run and grow your business comfortably by relying on us.