The most precious asset of any business is data. What does data comprise? It contains everything essential for seamless operations and competitive advantage, from customer information to proprietary business data.
Data safekeeping is vital, but the speeding number of cyber threats and crimes makes it challenging. However, businesses are now switching to dedicated server hosting in India to safeguard data.
Benefits of Dedicated Server Hosting
Before you consider switching to this solution, there must be doubts pondering into your mind about whether it will advantage you or not. That’s why here are some benefits listed below to fortify your decision:
- Enhanced Security – Dedicated server hosting provides ultimate security to data. Unlike shared hosting, dedicated servers do not share your business data and resources with other websites. It minimises the risk of security breaches due to vulnerabilities in other websites.
- Customisation and Control – Dedicated server is particularly dedicated to your business, so you have complete control. According to your preference, you can customise the server configuration to meet your specific needs. With a high level of customisation, you get the opportunity to gain great control over security settings. It enables you to implement stringent security measures according to your requirements.
- High Performance – Compared to shared hosting, dedicated servers offer superior performance that ensures your data is processed faster and your business faces reduced downtime. The enhanced performance adds to the improvement in data security and facilitates quick response to potential threats.
- Scalability – The businesses keep evolving and growing, and so do their data requirements. If you choose a dedicated server hosting, you get the flexibility to scale resources up or down as per your requirements. It lets you adapt your data security infrastructure to evolving needs.
- Improved Reliability – As no other user exists in the dedicated server, your business is less prone to face performance fluctuations due to other users’ activities. It ensures consistent and reliable data access, which is crucial to maintaining data security and continuing uninterrupted business operations.
- Compliance Support – Dedicated server hosting especially helps industries with stringent data security and compliance requirements, like finance and healthcare. It allows businesses to adhere to the regulations by providing a secure and compliant environment for sensitive data storage.
Dedicated Server Hosting in India
Dedicated server hosting has become a compelling choice for businesses in India. Here are the primary reasons behind this:
- Local Data Storage – With dedicated server hosting, Indian businesses can store the data within the country’s boundary. It ensures compliance with data sovereignty laws and benefits in the event of regulatory audits by providing easier access to data.
- Low Latency – A locally dedicated server reduces the data transfer latency and results in faster website loading times.
- Cost-Effective Solution – Undoubtedly, the upfront cost of a dedicated server is higher than shared hosting, but businesses with robust data security needs get the worth of their investment.
In The End
If you are operating your business in India and seeking adequate security measures, opt for dedicated server hosting in India. To get round-the-clock expert support reach out to reputable, dedicated server hosting providers in India – DesiVPS. You will get the necessary support to quickly address potential security threats and minimise downtime.